April Winchell Bio | Wiki
April Winchell is a famous American actress, writer, and radio host. She is known as the second and current voice of Clarabelle Cow, having voiced the character since 1996. Winchell has voiced several films like Antz, Who Framed Roger Rabbit, Monsters University, and Rob Zombie’s The Haunted World of El Superbeasto.
April Winchell Age
She was born on January 4, 1960, in New York City, in the United States. Winchell is 63 years old.
April Winchell Height
Winchell is a woman of average stature standing at a height of 5 ft 6 in (Approx 1.68 m).
April Winchell Family
She was born to supportive parents in New York City, in the United States. Winchell holds American nationality. She is the daughter of inventor, ventriloquist, and comedian Paul Winchell and his second wife, Nina Russel. She describes her childhood with many references to the great talent of her father as well as the many disturbing incidents owing to his mental health issues.
April Winchell Husband
She is hitched to her loving husband John Foley in 2013. Before, she was married to Mick Kuisel from 1996 to 2013. Further, she revealed she and Kevin Spacey dated after high school in broadcasts of her KFI show. Winchell announced on her website that she was diagnosed with stage 4 thyroid cancer on August 19, 2005.
April Winchell Education
Despite being a famous actress, she has kept details regarding the school she attended away from the limelight. Thus, there are no details on her educational qualifications.
April Winchell Voices
She has voiced several films including:
- Hare Raising Havoc as Baby Herman, Mrs. Herman in 1991
- Animated Storybook: Toy Story as Scrabble Narrator in 1996
- Disney’s Math Quest with Aladdin as Bizarrah in 1998
- Disney Think Fast as Clarabelle Cow in 2008
- Epic Mickey as Clarabelle Cow in 2010
- Kinect Disneyland Adventures asQueen of Hearts in 2011
- Epic Mickey 2: The Power of Two as Clarabelle Cow in 2012
April Winchell Movies and Tv Shows
- Who Framed Roger Rabbit as Mrs. Herman and Baby Herman in 1998
- Mighty Ducks the Movie: The First Face-Off as Tanya in 1997
- Antz as Additional voice in 1998
- Recess Christmas: Miracle on Third Street as Miss Finster in 2001
- Recess: Taking the Fifth Grade as Miss Finster in 2003
- Mulan II as Matchmaker in 2005
- The Fox and the Hound 2 as Additional voices in 2006
- Monsters University as Additional Voices in 2013
- Despicable Me 2 as Additional Voices in 2013
- Lego DC Comics Super Heroes: Justice League vs. Bizarro League as Giganta in 2015
- Home as Boov in 2015
- Phineas and Ferb the Movie: Candace Against the Universe as Computer Voice in 2020
- Kid Power as Connie from 1972 to 1973
- Darkwing Duck as Bianca Beakley in 1992
- Problem Child as Additional voices in 1993
- Aladdin as Woman in 1994
- Timon & Pumbaa as Additional voices from 1995 to 1999
- Extreme Ghostbusters as The Waitress in 1997
- CatDog as Sadie / Space Grannies from 1998 to 1999
- The Legend of Tarzan as Terk / Bibi’s Mother from 2001 to 2003
- Rapsittie Street Kids: Believe In Santa as Nana in 2002
- Catscratch as Various Characters in 2006
- Legion of Super Heroes as Winema Wazzo from 2006 to 2007
- Kick Buttowski: Suburban Daredevil as Helga from 2010 to 2011
- Breadwinners as Mama Monster from 2014 to 2015
- DC Super Hero Girls as Antiope in 2020
- The Wonderful World of Mickey Mouse as Clarabelle Cow from 2020 to Present
- Kid Cosmic as Krosh in 2021
- Mickey Mouse Funhouse as Clarabelle Cow from 2021 to present
April Winchell Recess
She has appeared in the animated tv series Recess as Mrs. Muriel Finster. The series is about six elementary school students and their interaction with other classmates and teachers. Miss Finster is an elderly assistant teacher who monitors the students during lunch, recess, and in the halls. Further, the series has six seasons with 65 episodes with 127 segments.
Walt Disney Pictures released a theatrical film based on the series, Recess: School’s Out then Recess Christmas: Miracle on Third Street, and Recess: All Growed Down, as well as Recess: Taking the Fifth Grade.
April Winchell Who Framed Roger Rabbit
Winchell first appeared as Mrs. Herman and Baby Herman in the 1988 American fantasy comedy mystery film, Who Framed Roger Rabbit. The movie follows Eddie Valiant, a private investigator with a prejudice against toons who must help exonerate Roger Rabbit, a toon framed for murder.
April Winchell Net Worth
She is a well-known American actress, writer, and radio host who has attained a decent fortune working since 1972. Winchell’s net worth is $8 Million.
Who Is April Winchell
Winchell is a famous American actress, writer, and radio host. She is known as the second and current voice of Clarabelle Cow, having voiced the character since 1996. Winchell has voiced several films like Antz, Who Framed Roger Rabbit, Monsters University, and Rob Zombie’s The Haunted World of El Superbeasto.
How Much Is April Winchell Worth
She has an estimated net worth of $8 Million attained from working as an American actress, writer, and radio host since 1972.
How Old Is April Winchell
She is 63 years old born on January 4, 1960, in New York City, in the United States.
tineb.org Related Posts
- Turinabol vs dianabol, hgh kopen belgie
- Proteinrik mellanmål, anabolika in serbien kaufen anabola steroider aggressivitet
- Tempeh protein, anabola steroider beteende onde comprar anavar em orlando
- Sarms europe, kontrollera testosteronnivå
- Winstrol injection every other day, köpa testosteron apoteket testosteron tabletten im test