The Iranian technician Amir Ghalenoei, 59, has been appointed Iran coach for the second time, The state news agency IRNA reported this Sunday. The Iranian coach, 59, replaces the Portuguese Carlos Queiroz, who left office after the World Cup in Qatarin which Iran fell again in the group stage for the sixth time in six participations.
Ghalenoei was already a coach between 2006 and 2007 without much successbut his great performance in Iranian club football, with five titles, has earned him a second chance despite criticism from fans for his conservative tactics.
The arrival of another foreign coach was made impossible by economic limitations and external sanctions. In the media linked to Ali Daei with the post, but political differences with the regime, amid protests throughout the country, ruled it out.
tineb.org Related Posts
- Savannah Jane Buffett Bio, Age, Height, Husband, Salary, Net Worth, Daydreamin
- Taylor Begley WPRI, Bio, Wiki, Age, Husband, Salary, and Net Worth
- Jeff Beck – Bio, Death, Net Worth, Family, Facts, Wife, Career, Wiki
- Yabesh Thapa | Bio, Age (2023), Height, Gf, Family, Facts
- husband John Laurinaitis, net worth, age, kids