Amelia Dimoldenberg is a British comedian, YouTuber, television presenter, and journalist. She is best known for the deadpan and cringe celebrity interviews in her “Chicken Shop Date” segment as well as cooking show content that she uploads to her self-titled YouTube channel. Chicken Shop Date is a spoof dating show set in fried chicken joints across London. In each episode, Amelia interviews a celebrity over a chicken dinner and it is deliciously awkward. She was previously in a relationship with rapper, Aitch.
YouTuber Amelia has her own series where she interviews grime artists in fried chicken shops in London. Amelia was studying fashion journalism at Central St Martins when her web series idea was born. She started writing a comedic column for a youth magazine called The Cut and it eventually turned into a YouTube channel. She started her self-titled channel on March 24, 2014. The first Chicken Shop Date episode was uploaded to Amelia’s YouTube channel with grime MC Justin Clarke aka “Ghetto” on March 25, 2014. Over the years, Amelia has interviewed several well-known celebrities such as Sean Paul, Daniel Kaluuya, KSI, Chunkz, Aitch, ArrDee, Jack Harlow, Finneas, Ed Sheeran, Bimini Bon Boulash, Maya Jama, Jade Thirlwall, and Rosalía.
Where was Amelia Dimoldenberg from?
Amelia Dimoldenberg took birth on 30th January 1995. She was from Westminster, England. She holds British nationality while she belongs to British-White ethnical race. Her father is Paul Dimoldenberg, a Labour Party member of Westminster City Council. She has a sister named Zoe. Her present age is 28 as of 2023. Her zodiac sign falls under Aquarius as per her birthdate.
Amelia attended St Marylebone School. She studied A-levels in Engl
ish, art, politics, and IT, and went on to obtain a Foundation Diploma in Art and Design and a BA in Fashion Communication from Central Saint Martins, London. Of her time at university, she has written, “I was always on the outskirts of the ultra-fashionable scene and left the party-going to those who had the stamina, and the invite”.
How was the career of Amelia Dimoldenberg?
- Amelia Dimoldenberg wrote a humorous column “Chicken Shot Date” for the youth magazine The Cut. It was other members’ interest in grime that led her to interview grime artists. The first filmed episode was released in 2014 – it featured a “date” with the grime MC Ghetts. The filming of each episode takes around 40 minutes; finished episodes last at most seven.
- Amelia next presented the Channel 4 documentary “Meet the Markles” in 2018. In the same year, she appeared in an episode of “The Big Narstie Show”. In October 2018, she appeared in the first series of the ITV2 hip-hop-themed comedy show “Don’t Hate the Playaz”.
- In the year 2020, she appeared on Channel 4’s “Celebrity Come Dine with Me”. Likewise, she appeared as a guest on Soccer AM in March 2021.
- It was announced in December 2021 that Amelia would host a web shorts series titled Celebrity Rebrand for Channel 4. The comedy program features Dimoldenberg as a “celebrity brand visionary” attempting to assist various Channel 4 stars in rebranding their image.
- In January 2023, she appeared on “Taskmaster”‘s New Year’s Treat, alongside Rebecca Lucy Taylor, Sir Mo Farah, Greg James, and Carol Vorderman.
Are Amelia Dimoldenberg and Aitch Still Together?
Rapper Aitch and Amelia Dimoldenberg have revealed they are just friends and no longer dating. Amelia Dimoldenberg is unmarried and she is single at present. She is enjoying her single life happily and she is fully focused on her career rather than being in a relationship.
Previously, Amelia and her ex-boyfriend, Aitch started dating in March 2022. Their rumors first began of their speculated relationship after the ‘Buss Down’ rapper started sharing glimpses of his mystery date nights with Amelia on TikTok. The first clip he posted was captioned: “Went on a date, this is how it went, should I ask for a second date???” followed by short clips and a narration of the outing. Just days after confirming their relationship, Aitch made sure to let everyone know just how happy he with his new bae with some loved-up snaps and an even more adorable caption adding his surname to her’s and calling her ‘Amelia Armstrong.’ After days of rumors, Aitch confirmed he and Amelia are dating with a TikTok of their third date, showing them looking extremely close in a cute selfie together.
How much is Amelia Dimoldenberg’s net worth?
Amelia Dimoldenberg is a comedian, YouTuber, television presenter, and journalist who has built a huge fortune from her professional career. Her main source of welath comes from Youtube and the sale of merchandise.
As of 2023, the net worth of Amelia is estimated to have $800K. Through her social media, Amelia has either endorsed or promoted various brands including Superdrug and Olay UK. Beginning in 2022, she became a brand ambassador for Olay. She lives a luxurious lifestyle at present.
How tall is Amelia Dimoldenberg?
Amelia Dimoldenberg is a pretty lady with blonde hair color. She has an attractive pair of blue eyes. She is known for her sarcasm, deadpan humor, and awkward silence between her interviews. She has a pale white skin tone with a freckled face.
With a slim body build, Amelia stands at the height of 5 ft 7 in or 170 cm while her well-maintained bodyweight consists of 64 kg or 141 lbs.
tineb.org Related Posts
- Turinabol vs dianabol, hgh kopen belgie
- Proteinrik mellanmål, anabolika in serbien kaufen anabola steroider aggressivitet
- Tempeh protein, anabola steroider beteende onde comprar anavar em orlando
- Sarms europe, kontrollera testosteronnivå
- Winstrol injection every other day, köpa testosteron apoteket testosteron tabletten im test