Alicia Allain Schneider is an American producer, hair stylist, and actress who had produced and appeared in several movies during her lifetime. She was also the owner of Maven Entertainment, a talent company. She was famous for being the wife of actor, John Schneider. She used to be her husband’s personal and professional manager and his producing partner. Apart from being husband and wife, the pair collaborated on a few movies and around 110 singles.
Alicia was also known for starring in “Caged Fear” in 1991, “Leather Jackets” in 1991, “Auto Focus” in 2002, and “The Badge” in 2002. She also worked as a makeup artist for different movies. Sadly, she passed away on 22nd February 2023 at the age of 53.
Where was Alicia Allain Schneider from?
Alicia Allain Schneider opened her eyes for the first time on 14th July 1969. Alicia Ann Allain was her birth name. She was from Baton, Rouge, Los Angeles, the USA. By nationality, she was American and he belonged to mixed ethnic background. For the last time, the producer celebrated her 53rd birthday. Cancer was her zodiac sign. She was the daughter of her father, Michael Allain, and her mother, Linda Marino Allain. She also had a sibling, Brandy Michael Allain. Her grandparents’ names are Ferd Sr. and Ruby Allain.
Alicia completed her high school education with good grades at the University.
How was the Career of Alicia Allain Schneider?
- Alicia started her career as an actress and worked in film makeup departments.
- Her IMDB profile boasts a list of movies where she was credited either as an actress, a producer, a makeup artist, or any combination of the three. She was also once credited as a second assistant director for a film.
- Her first work as a producer was in the movie “Notes from Underground” in 1995.
- Producer, Alicia co-produced the 2002 film “The Badge”, starring Billy Bob Thornton and Patricia Arquette.
- Likewise, she was also known for starring in Caged Fear in 1991 as Susan and Leather Jackets in 1991 as Jingle.
- Some of her notable works as an actress are Almost Hollywood (1994), Auto Focus (2002), and Tres Leches (2022).
- As a producer, she produced Lush (2000), Bark! (2002), The Badge (2002), Inadmissible (2016), 4: GO (2017), Hate Crime (2017), Breasts (2018), Poker Run (2021), Tres Leches (2022), Mysterious Circumstance: The Death of Meriwether Lewis (2022), and others.
- Her work in the Makeup Department as a Hair Stylist in TV projects includes No Secrets (1981), Caged Fear(1991), Dead Silence (1991), Ulterior Motives (1992), Poisoned by Love: The Kern County Murders (1993), Blindfold: Acts of Obsession (1994), The Apostle (1997), and others.
- Together, Alicia and her husband, John Schneider, are working on John Schneider Studios, and they have also launched CineFlix Fest in 2016.
- Moreover, she produced films including 2020’s “A Royal Christmas Engagement” and 2021’s “One Month Out”.
- She also co-produced the 2020 film “Penance Lane”.
Who is Alicia Allain Schneider’s husband?
Alicia Allain Schneider is a married woman. Alicia tied the knot to her husband, John Schneider in September 2019. Since April 2015, she started dating John. John Schneider and Alicia Allain met while John was in the middle of an ugly court battle with his ex-wife Elvira “Elly” Castle. They started a romantic relationship, dated for four years, and married each other unofficially “before God” in 2019, which is the same year that John’s divorce from Elly is about to be finalized. Less than two weeks before his divorce was finalized, the both of them went to a Louisiana courthouse to get their marriage license. After the wedding party, Alicia told “This has been a wonderful celebration, a sanctuary of love. Just a perfect day of celebrating with friends and family.” John is a country musician and actor who starred as Bo Duke on The Dukes of Hazzard in the 80s and later played the role of Jonathan Kent on the TV series Smallville. Alicia is the stepmother of daughter Karis Schneider from her husband’s previous relationship. The happily married couple remained together until her death on 22nd February 2023.
Previously, Alicia was married to Patrick Dollard. They were together as a married couple from 1994 until 1999. At the time of their marriage, Alicia was working as an indie production manager while Patrick was working at William Morris as a motion picture literary agent, representing Steven Soderbergh.
How did Alicia Allain Schneider die?
Alicia Allain Schneider, the wife of actor John Schneider, passed away on February 22, 2023. He dies at 53. Her cause of death remains unknown, although she had been struggling with cancer for a long time. John paid tribute to his late wife on Facebook by sharing two pictures, with the first featuring Allain, followed by another where John was holding her hand.
The caption read: “My beautiful Smile is pain free, living in her new body alongside Jesus. Please respect our privacy during this time of grief. Please do not ask any questions. If you have any pictures of us and our obvious love and adoration for each other, please post them below. Lastly… hug those you love tight and let them know how you feel. We always did.”
A private funeral has been planned and family members have requested that everyone pray for all of them.
How much was Alicia Allain Schenider’s net worth?
Alicia Allain Schenider is an actress and producer who made a decent amount of money from her professional career. She had appeared in movies and TV series including “Leather Jackets”, “Caged Fear” and “The Badge”.
Alicia Allain Schenider had an estimated net worth of $500K at the time of her death. She this massive fortune from her professional career as an actress, producer, and makeup artist. She also made money from her other business venture. She lived a luxurious lifestyle during her whole life. She was making an annual salary of around $50K from his career work. On the other side, the net worth of her husband, John Schneider, was $200 thousand.
How tall was Alicia Allain Schneider?
Alicia Allain Schneider stood at the height of 5 feet or 1.83 m or 183 cm. She is considered to be on the shorter side. Her body weight consisted of 55 Kg. Her body type was average. She had blonde hair color and her eye color was light brown.
Alicia talked about her cancer battle in January 2021 on “Fox and Friends”. According to her husband, Alicia was diagnosed with stage 4 HER2 negative breast cancer in 2019; a doctor gave her five years to live.
tineb.org Related Posts
- Golden girls spielautomaten spiele, golden girls online casino deutschland
- Online casino model werbung, online casino mit visa einzahlen
- National casino auszahlung dauer, national casino freispiele
- Extreme casino no deposit bonus for polisch players, extreme casino instant play no deposit 2023
- Merkur slots robbery, merkur slots maidstone