An American journalist, Abby Phillip is known as a political correspondent and weekend anchor for CNN. She has also worked with Robert Costa on PBS for The Washington Post.
Some of the channels she worked as an anchor are ABC News and Politico. She became the anchor of the weekend edition of Inside Politics named, Politics Sunday With Abby Phillip on January 24, 2021.
Early Life of Abby Phillip
Abby Phillip was born Abigail Daniella Phillip on November 25, 1988, in Virginia, in the United States of America. As of 2023, she is 34 years old. Phillip cuts his birthday cake annually on the 25th of November and has a star sign of Sagittarius. Abby was born as the daughter of June Phillip (mother) and Carlos Phillip (father). Her father is a realtor while her mother was an educational psychologist.
She spent her early life with her five siblings and two of them are Asha Phillip and Ann-Marie Phillip. Abby holds American citizenship while he belongs to the mixed ethnic community. She follows the Christianity religion. She joined Bowie High School and she graduated holding a Bachelor of Arts in government from Harvard University.
Abby is happily married to Marcus Richardson. Marcus works as a cybersecurity consultant. They met in Washington at a party given by mutual friends in 2011. After some time they started dating and walked down the aisle at the Anderson House, a historic home and museum in Washington on May 26, 2018.
Their marriage was initiated by Gene Corbin, a Baptist minister and the assistant dean of Harvard College. In March 2021, this couple announced their first pregnancy and gave birth to her daughter, Naomi Angelina Richardson on August 16, 2021. She put her daughter’s middle name in honor of her late maternal grandmother, Angelina.
Abby Phillip’s Net Worth
Phillip has an estimated net worth of $2 million as of 2023 which she earned through her professional journalism career. Her salary is $94,000 to $102,000 per year.
Her Hair and Skincare Routine
Her hair care routine includes deep cleansing followed by a deep conditioner that sits for at least 30 minutes. After this, she covers her hair with a heat cap and rinses it. She dried her hair for 30 to 45 minutes with a hair dryer.
Her night skincare routine begins by removing makeup with a makeup remover followed by washing and after toning it she applies AHA/BHA serum. Then, she applies face oil along with a moisturizer and a night cream. She wash her face with water, pat on a toner, and applies SPF in her morning care routine.
Abby Phillip’s Argument with John Pierce
Her talk with John Pierce became tense when they talked about the extent of the violence from January 6, 2021. John represented defendant Kenneth Thomas and judges denied their request to attend the festival in Missouri. Kenneth is charged with civil disorder, assaulting, resisting, or impeding officers, and entering and remaining in a restricted building. When Pierce was defending Kenneth by humiliating her she said:
‘I know this stuff better than you with all due respect. Way better. The vast majority of individuals who were on the Capitol grounds were there and they were peaceful”
Journalism Career of Abby Phillip
- She started her journalism career as a reporter and blogger for Politico at the White House.
- Then, she joined CNN and covered the Trump Administration in 2017.
- Abby even reported political reporting and general assignments at The Washington Post.
- She appeared as ABC News Fellow and digital reporter followed by appearing for C-SPAN while working at ABC News.
- She worked with co-reporter, Robert Costa on PBS for Washington Week.
- Abby appeared at Drake University for the seventh Democratic debate of the 2020 Democratic Party presidential primaries on January 14, 2020.
- She wrote a book, The Dream Deferred about Reverend Jesse Jackson‘s run to become the 1988 Democratic president in association with Flatiron Books.
FAQs of Abby Phillip
What is Abby Phillip’s Height?
Abby is 5 feet 7 inches tall and has a body weight of 55 kg. Her body measurement is 35-26-35 inches. She has a beautiful pair of brown colored eyes and hair. Abby wears a shoe and dress size of 6.5 (US) and 6 (US) respectively.
Why was Abby Phillip called out by President Trump?
Abby was called out by Trump because she directly asked him whether he want Matthew Whitaker to rein in special counsel Robert Mueller. So, Trump referred to her question a very stupid.
Is Abby Phillip’s hair real?
Yes, Abby’s hair is real. She cares for and nourishes hair and is managed by Senior Hair & Makeup Artist, Tiffany Bullock. Since 2015, Tiffany is working as her hair and makeup artist.
Is Abby Phillip a delta?
Yes, she is a delta. She became a Delta after receiving an honorary member of Delta Sigma Theta sorority.
tineb.org Related Posts
- Charlie Scharf Wells Frago, Bio, Age, Wife, Testimony, & Net Worth
- Charlotte Parkes Bio, Age, Height, Fortnite, Net Worth, Career, YouTube
- Xavier Ulibarri Bio, Age, Height, Girlfriend, Net Worth All Star Shore
- Herbert Diess Net Worth, Salary, Volkswagen, Tesla, and Age
- Hannah Tiede Bio, Wiki, Family, KENS 5, Salary, and Net Worth