A 44-year-old man who was driving a rental electric motorcycle has died as a result of injuries sustained crash into a traffic light on Juan de Mata Carriazo street in Seville.
Emergencies of the City Council has reported that, shortly before 11:30 p.m., the notice was received indicating that the event had occurred next to the fire station in the Andalusian capital. Firefighters began cardiopulmonary resuscitation maneuvers, continuing 061 for 20 minutes, but they were unsuccessful.
In principle the participation of another vehicle is ruled out in the accident, although the investigation will clarify the causes of the accident. The road has been closed to traffic for the practice of the appropriate proceedings and waiting for the body to be raised.
tineb.org Related Posts
- Charvis Lawrence shot and killed at home on South Washington Crossing in Tennille
- Linda Phan (Drew Scott’s Wife) Baby, Bio, Age, Family, Wedding,
- Angelina Jolie, David Mayer de Rothschild go on a lunchtime date » Newsspade
- Beautiful Pregnant 21-Year-Old Lady Drinks Rat Poison And Dies After Boyfriend Cheated On Her (Video)
- Missing Indiana teen Scottie Dean Morris found safe in Eaton