The infant, who was the subject of an AMBER Alert, has been located safely.
The Greensboro Police Department received a report of a shooting around 1:30 p.m. on Thursday at the 2400 block of Phillips Avenue.
Upon reaching the location, they discovered two individuals, namely Sharelle Johnson, 25 years old, and a 20-year-old man, who had sustained gunshot wounds.
On Friday, the Greensboro Police Department confirmed that Sharelle Johnson passed away from her injuries, while the other victim’s condition is stable.
Following the shooting incident on Thursday, an AMBER Alert was issued for 9-month-old Kayson Osiah Monk.
Authorities suspect that Kayson’s father, Deon Lamar Monk, shot two individuals on Phillips Avenue and fled the location with Kayson in a small burgundy or red Saturn Vue SUV.
The vehicle was heavily damaged in the body and had a broken rear window. The Greensboro Police Department informed that Kayson was located unharmed in Siler City and is being brought back to Greensboro.
Deon Lamar Monk was apprehended in Harnett County and is presently in police custody, with charges expected to be filed against him soon.
tineb.org Related Posts
- Golden girls spielautomaten spiele, golden girls online casino deutschland
- Online casino model werbung, online casino mit visa einzahlen
- National casino auszahlung dauer, national casino freispiele
- Extreme casino no deposit bonus for polisch players, extreme casino instant play no deposit 2023
- Merkur slots robbery, merkur slots maidstone