Earlier today, UCSO deputies, detectives, and crime scene investigators responded to a home in the Suburban Estates subdivision after receiving reports of a shooting that had just occurred.
UCSO personnel arrived on the scene and found a twelve-year-old male suffering from a gunshot wound to the leg.
A UCSO deputy applied a tourniquet to the victim’s leg and the child was ultimately transported to a local hospital for more extensive medical care. Thankfully, the injuries sustained by the victim during this assault are not life-threatening and he is expected to fully recover.
UCSO personnel at the scene were able to quickly identify and apprehend the suspect a short distance away from the victim’s home.
The suspect in this case has been identified as 20-year-old Adan Ruiz of Indian Trail, NC. During their investigation, UCSO detectives and crime scene investigators found that Ruiz had fired multiple rounds at the victim and his home during the assault.
Ruiz was transported to the Union County Jail and has been charged with numerous offenses including Felony Assault with a Deadly Weapon Inflicting Serious Bodily Injury, Injury to Personal and Real Property, and Discharging a Firearm Inside of Town Limits.
Ruiz remains in custody and his conditions of release have not yet been determined.
tineb.org Related Posts
- Charvis Lawrence shot and killed at home on South Washington Crossing in Tennille
- Linda Phan (Drew Scott’s Wife) Baby, Bio, Age, Family, Wedding,
- Angelina Jolie, David Mayer de Rothschild go on a lunchtime date » Newsspade
- Beautiful Pregnant 21-Year-Old Lady Drinks Rat Poison And Dies After Boyfriend Cheated On Her (Video)
- Missing Indiana teen Scottie Dean Morris found safe in Eaton