The police reported that an 11-year-old boy was fatally shot in North Dallas on Saturday morning.
According to the Dallas Police Department, officers were dispatched to a shooting incident at the 6400 block of Royal Lane at around 2:15 a.m.
Upon their arrival, they discovered that a woman and an 11-year-old boy had sustained gunshot wounds.
Unfortunately, the young boy could not survive his injuries and passed away at the scene.
The woman was taken to the hospital and is currently in stable condition.
Following a thorough investigation, the alleged shooter, identified as 30-year-old Jakeith Huntley, was located near Glenn Heights and taken into custody.
He has been charged with capital murder and is being held without bail at the Dallas County Jail, according to jail records.
This is a developing story that will be updated when more information is available.
tineb.org Related Posts
- Charvis Lawrence shot and killed at home on South Washington Crossing in Tennille
- Linda Phan (Drew Scott’s Wife) Baby, Bio, Age, Family, Wedding,
- Angelina Jolie, David Mayer de Rothschild go on a lunchtime date » Newsspade
- Beautiful Pregnant 21-Year-Old Lady Drinks Rat Poison And Dies After Boyfriend Cheated On Her (Video)
- Missing Indiana teen Scottie Dean Morris found safe in Eaton